Step by Step Ordering
- Measure from top of threshold to finished grade.
- Determine desired width of step - 4’, 5’, 6’, 7’ or 8’ wide.
- Determine platform length. 42” Platform if step is going to a door. 14” Platform if step is going to a landing, (such as porch or deck).
- Are handrails required/desired?
- Call us for additional information or with any questions you may have.
- Treads and platform have a broom finish.
- Closed back for side entry available in 4’ wide with 60” platform.
- Steps are reinforced with 3/8” and ½” rebar.
- Custom 48” platform available in 6’, 7’, and 8’ widths.
Optional wrought iron railings are available for all size steps. Railings are attached with stainless steel hardware, and bolt only to the step and do not touch your siding.